HCM - Mekong - Siem Reap 2 days
Day 1: Sai Gon - Cai Be Floating Market – Vinh Long – Sa Dec – Chau Doc border Province
- 06h00 breakfast at the hotel
- 06h30: our tour guide will come to pick you up at hotel.
- Drive from Sai Gon to Cai Be (100 km). Vivit farming activities and the riverine life of the Mekong Delta can be seen en route.
- Take a boat trip from Cai Be along the mighty Mekong River and its tributaries to view the riverine of local people who work and play on the waterways of the Mekong Delta. It would be a miss if we do not visit floating market of Cai Be and family-run workshops making popcorn, pop-rice.
- A taste of these local products with green tea will bring you a great feeling in our tropical weather.
- Lunch will be served in a local house located on an island which is a fertile place for diversity of tropical fruits
- After lunch we will continue our boat trip to Vinh Long and disembark in Vinh Long town then drive to Sa Dec. Stopover on the way to visit brick and flower pot making village.
- 18h00 arrive in Chau Doc, check in Chau Pho hotel
- Free time to enjoy dinner and overnight in Chau Doc – the border province with Cambodia..
A private car and boat, tour guide + Lunch and Chau Pho hotel 3* (Superior room)http://www.chauphohotel.com
Day 02: Chau Doc – Boat trip up to Phnom Penh – Cambodia – Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
- 06h30 breakfast at the hotel
- 07h00 transfer to the boat station
- 07h30 start our boat trip crossing the water border to Vinh Xuong border gate for visa check and then continue our boat trip to Phnom Penh
- 13h30 arrive in Phnom Penh
- A private car to pick up at the Harbor then drive straight to Siem Reap with stopover en-route for magnificent photos of Cambodian people and landscape
- 18h00 arrive in Siem Reap, Check in hotel
- Attend our Angkor Wat’s welcome dinner
- After the dinner, free time and overnight in Siem Reap
Boat ticket + A private car, tour guide, meals (B +D) hotel (Angkor Phc hotel 3*: www.angkorphc.com or Angkor Pearl www.angkorpearl.com