Sapa Hard Trekking 4D/5n (2 homestay + 1 hotel)
Challenge on your feet to discover the unexplored areas
Hanoi – Lao Cai by night train
- 20h00 our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi station for the 21h15 train to Lao Cai
Inclusive services: Transfer and train ticket (Train type: 4 soft berths in a cabin with A/C)
Day 01: Sa Pa Trekking to 4 villages: Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van – Cau May
6-7 hrs trekking throughout 4 hamlets - visit 2 different kinds of minority.
- 05h15 you will arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Picked up and drive up to Sapa. First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
- Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people.
- Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) - Giang Ta Chai I. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority
- With your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
- Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, home-stay in Cay May and meals (B + L + D)
Day 02: Cau May - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan – Thank Kim - Thanh Phu
6- 7hrs trekking with surprises at what you have never seen before
In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming!
- Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skillful hands.
- Start a new trek into Hoan Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch
- After lunch, trek down to Thanh Kim village and then Thanh Phu for overnight
Inclusive services: Tour guide, homestay in Thanh Phu and meals (B + L + D)
Day 03: Thanh Phu – My Son (Xa Pho) – Up to Nam Toong (Red Dzao) – Ban Ho (Tay) – Su Pan Sapa
6 – 7 hrs trekking. Challenge on your feet to discover the unexplored areas.
- After breakfast, a new trek for us throughout Thanh Phu to My Son, here you will visit, meet and talk with the Xa Pho minority, the least hill tribe of Sapa
- Learn more about the Xa Pho group and then up to Nam Toong, a beautiful village of the red Dzap still hidden and really less explored by tourist
- Reach Ban Ho village of the Tay minority, here you can refresh up by swimming at the Lavie waterfall.
- After lunch in Ban Ho, we continue our trek up to lower Su Pan and our standby car will take us to Sapa
- Check in hotel for relaxation
- Free time and overnight in Sapa
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, Holiday hotel*** and meal (B + L)
Day 04: Sa Pa sightseeing and Cat Cat village (or you can pay more to visit Bac Ha Sunday market) - Lao Cai - Hanoi
- In the morning: Visit Sapa market on way down to Cat Cat village, visit Cat Cat beautiful waterfall and the water power station built by the French in early 20th century.
- In the afternoon: Free and easy until 18h00 transfer down to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi – 8 hours sleeping on the train again.
Inclusive services: Tour guide, transfer, entrance fee, train ticket (same type) and meal (B)
Price: Group 02 pax = 3.990.000 VND/person. ( 190 USD)
Group 4-8 pax = 3.360.000 VND/person (160 USD)