Bac Ha - Na Hoi - Coc Ly - Trung Do
This tour is designed for those whom wants to explore new trekking routes to approach the hidden charming scenery and ethnic minorities
20h00 our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi station for the 21h15 train to Lao Cai
Included services: Tour guide, transfer and train ticket (Class: 4 soft berths in a cabin with A/C)
Day 01:Lao Cai – Bac Ha – Ban pho – Thai Giang pho – Na Hoi
- At 5h30 you will arrive to Lao cai station than then drive to Bac Ha and reach Na Hoi village where will have a break and breakfast at a stilt house
- For your photos of green tea hill and farmers working with water buffalo among terraced rice fields, 09h00 we start trekking to Pho village, visit Flower H’Mong people with their colorful clothes, get to know their traditional house and how they can make corn wine and how their life as culture ,art, individual…
- Enjoy picnic lunch on the way trekking to Thai Giang Ho village.
- Visit Phu La minority house – one of unpopular group of Vietnam
- Trek on roundabout traces to Na Hoi village where we will stay overnight in a eco - stilt house.
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, homestay + meals (B + L + D)
Day 02: Na Hoi – Coc Ly – Trung Do village
- 8h00 have breakfast and then prepare for trekking
- 9h00 start trekking for an interesting homestay
- On a trail we trek through rice field and hillside, you will catch special imagine of the hidden landcapes and scattered minority villages among Chay river
- 3h00 pm Arrive Coc Ly we catch a boat down to Trung Do village
- 5h00 pm arrive Trung do village. stay in a traditional house of Tay people,
- Relax and have dinner with a local family .
Inclusive services: Tour guide, boat, homestay + meals (B + L + D)
Day 03 :Trung Do – Lao Cai
- 8h00am have breakfast
- 9h00 start walking to visit Tay people around the village, cross Chay river to visit Flower H’Mong people.
- Back to the homestay for lunch and short rest.
- 14h00hiking from the homestay to a main road, a standby car to return to Lao Cai station, on the way back stop to visit green tea hill in Phong Hai district and the Dao people .
- Visit Ha Khau international border gate and the MAU temple.
- Free time for dinner and catch a night train back to Hanoi at 20h15 – end the trip
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, train ticket + meals (B + L)
Note: - Meals code (b,l,d as breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Pick up from Hanoi station to your hotel is not included.
Necessity to take for the trip: Hiking foot-wear, hat, raincoat, torch, insect repellent, long clothes, personal things, small gifts for tribal villagers and passport.