Hanoi – Cuc Phuong – Van Long – Phat Diem – Tam Coc – Hoa Lu 3D/2N
Day 01: Hanoi – Cuc Phuong National Park
- 13h00 pick up at Indochina hotel – Au Trieu street to Cuc Phuong
- 16h00 arrive in Cac Phuong
- Check in a nice bungalow house by the lake
- Free time to paddle kayak or fishing
- Dinner and enjoy a peaceful night in the middle of the park
A private car, tour guide, entrance fees for the park and bungalow house + meals (D)
Day 02: Cuc Phuong National Park – Van Long wet desert (National Natural Preservation)
- After breakfast, continue our trip 20km along into the Park then take a roundabout trek of 6km to visit the famous tree of 1000 years old and discover the diversification of flora and insects of the park…etc
- End of the trek is the centre of the pack and then drive out and a Stop to visit the Pre-history cave
- Visit the Endangered Primate Centre at the park gate.
- Driver out of the park to Van Long National Natural Preservation for lunch
- After lunch take a bamboo sampan around the Preservation. Enjoy the spectacular landscape and viewing wild langurs, gibbon and stocks… paddle through long tunnel grottoes into beautiful lagoons
- The rowing trip after 1,2-2 hours and then continue our trip to Phat Diem stone church
- Dinner and overnight in Tam Coc – a real rural village of Vietnam – among Halong Bay on-land.
A private car, tour guide, entrance fees and sampan trip and The Long hotel in Tam Coc + meals (B + L + D)
Day 03: Tam Coc – Bich Dong – Hoa Lu – Hanoi
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Take a boat trip an Ngo Dong canal to enjoy Tam Coc landscape. The sampan boat trip will take you throughout 3 long tunnel grottoes into natural lagoons and amazing scenery of mountains
- Rowing back and then take time rest and check out the hotel
- Pack our bags on car and then prepare our bikes for another discovery.
- Cycle to visit Bich Dong with 3 pagodas constructed on mountain cliffs known as bottom pagoda and middle pagoda and upper pagoda. At the upper pagoda you can take a universal view of Tam Coc…
- Continue our cycling trip throughout the rural villages and mountain lanes to Hoa Lu. This chance for with a call-on a local family will help you more knowledge of Vietnamese farmer and their daily life and affairs. Cycling and enjoying the beautiful landscape that known to travelers as Dry Halong Bay or Halong Bay on Land with the villages of peasant, not fishing village!
- Lunch in local restaurant in Hoa Lu and afterward strolling around to visit the 2 old temples that dedicated to Ding King and Le King, here our tour guide will help you learn more about Vietnam history and process of country establishment…etc.
- Drive back to Hanoi afterwards
- Estimated time to arrive back Hanoi around 18h00 – end the trip
A private car, tour guide, entrance fees, bicycles and boat trip and meals (B + L)