Return to the Buddhist holy land.
Perfume Pagoda, named after the mountain in Northern India where Buddish was born. Legend has it that the pagoda was also named with the third female God in the locals' opinion.
Even today the atmosphere there year – round is cover with smoky perfume smell.
- In the morning at 7.30 am pick up at hotel. It takes you 2 hours drivin from Ha Noi. From DUC boat station, you will take a oaring boat alongside YEN stream for one and half hours, on both sides are high mountain and rice fields. If you are really fancy your holiday off work, you can row it yourself! Reach the inner boat station, trek up to the main cave and the pagoda inside before having lunch.
- After having lunch, you will see Thien Tru pagoda, climbing up about 150 stone steps to see the traditional architecture, see the landscape blending culture and nature, then boat and bus back to Ha Noi before the end of the day.
- On the way back Ha Noi, stopover to visit the traditional village weaving and knitting silk cloth directly (Van Phuc silk village).
- Drive back to Ha Noi at 7.00pm
Tour Cost includes:
- Full transportation.
- Boat trip .
- Entrance fees .
- English speaking guide.
Tour Cost excludes:
- Insurance, tips, personal expenses.