Halong bay 24 hrs on traditional Cruise
Cruising - Kayaking - Enjoying a Lovely night on the jewel bay
Day 01: Ha Noi - Ha Long bay - Overnight on Vega Cruise
- Approximately 08h00 - 08h15 our professional tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel for the 3,5 hour drive through the Red River Delta to the town of Bai Chay and the Ha Long boat station.
- 11h45 Welcome aboard and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on the boat restaurant while we cruise further into the bay of immensity of limestone mountains
- Sit back and relax as we cruise past the following islands and sights: the Dog stone, the Fighting Cock islet and the couple islet via the 3 -tunnel grotto, the floating fishing villages and fish farms.
- Visit the largest cave in the bay called Hang Sung Sot (Surprising cave).
- Paddle in our 2-person kayak through a limestone tunnel grotto called (Hang Luon) into a lovely lagoon. You may even see wild monkeys playing on the mountain cliffs. Paddle along and through narrow passages to visit the Man head island, Butterfly cave and Horse Neck cave. Spend more time swimming from the boat or kayak in the emerald waters…
- Anchor in a tranquil lagoon among Bai Tu Long Bay, Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay for dinner and a peaceful night on the boat.
Vega mini van and Cruise, full-time English speaking tour guide, kayak, entrance fees into Halong Bay, meals (L+ D).
Rooms on the Cruise: Air-conditioned rooms, private bathroom and window with an ocean view see the cruise's amenities in Images Tab)
Day 02: Halong Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
- 07h00 Wake up, do morning exercises on the boat deck and then the boat will drop us on Titop Beach island.
- Walk up 340 constructed terraced steps to the top of the mountain to watch the sunrise over the bay. The 360 degree view is breath-taking from this pagoda with views of Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island Nat Park.
- Walk down to Titop beach, a naturally formed sand beach, for a refreshing dip in the bay.
- Afterwards enjoy breakfast on the boat while we cruise towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island.
- Cruise past Van Gia fishing village further into Bai Tu Long Bay. This outer route will lead you into an area lesser traveled by tourist and well-known for its magnificent seascapes
- We will stop for a while in a peaceful place for relaxation on the boat deck before heading for Halong pier.
- 11h45 Disembark and transfer to a hotel restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch we will drive back to Hanoi. Estimated to arrive in Hanoi between 16h30 – 17h00.
Vega mini van and cruise, full time English speaking tour guide and meals (B + L)
Single room supplement
Everyday Vega organizes this tour in group from 6 to regular 8-10 or maximum 13 pax,
please come to participate, you will obtain a great trip!
Note: a Day Pack only is possible for this tour. All your backpacks or Suitcases are required to be stored at Vega office – Safe room during the tour
Things to bring for this trip
- Your passport is required for check-in on the Cruise
- Particular requests for the food on boat are welcomed
- Small backpack, sunglasses and sun block
- A good sandal and/or sport shoes, swimming wear, hat or cap and rain coat
Note: Bath towels and Life jackets (for both adults and kids) are available on the cruise