Halong Bay One Day Excursion
A 6-hour boat trip to discover the World heritage site of Ha Long Bay
In the morning
- 08.00 pick up at your hotel for a road trip of 3 hours through the Red river delta to Bai Chay Beach - Halong boat station
- You will arrive at Halong dock at approximaltely 10h30. Welcomed on board then cruise out to the bay.
- Cruise into the forest of limestone moutains emerging from emerald water to visit the beauty spots of the bay including the Fighting Cock Islet, Man's Head islet, the Frog one and the 3 tunnel grottoes beside fishing villages
- Visit the most beautiful cave of the bay called Hang Sung Sot (Susprising cave)
- Afterwards we will anchor in a beautiful quite lagoon, swim and then enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on the boat desk enjoying stunning landscapes
In the afternoon
-From the lunch stop, we will continue to discover the bay by our kayaks (double kayak). Paddle our kayak under long tunnel grottos (Hang Luon) into tranquil lagoons throughout narrow lanes among karster mountains, sometimes you can see playful monkeys on mountain cliffs
- Paddle to reach Titop beach, a nutural nice beach in the middle of the bay where you can relax, swimming or Hard walks on 430 constructed steps upto the top of this mountain for a universal view of the Halong Bay and Cat Ba island and take memory worth photos for this trip
-Cruise around the bay through the adventurous areas are literally hundreds of shaped stones that unnamed but are famous for their beauty and shapes…..on the roundabout way back to the dock
18h00 disembark, we say good bye to the Bay and then another road drive back to Hanoi.
-The trip ends when you arrive in Ha Noi at 21h00 - 21h30.
Price: 138 USD/person for group 2 persons
88 USD/person for group 4 persons
A private boat, private car ( A.C), seafood lunch, entrance fees and tour guide.