Halong bay – Cat Ba island 3D/2N
First night on Vega Cruise, Second night on Cat Ba Island
Bay Cruising - National Park Biking +Trekking - Lagoons Kayaking
Day 01: Ha Noi - Ha Long bay - Overnight on Vega Cruise
- Approximately 08h00 - 08h15 our professional tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel for the 3,5 hour drive through the Red River Delta to the town of Bai Chay and the Ha Long boat station.
- 11h45 Welcome aboard and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on the boat restaurant while we cruise further into the bay of immensity of limestone mountains
- Sit back and relax as we cruise past the following islands and sights: the Dog stone, the Fighting Cock islet and the couple islet via the 3 -tunnel grotto, the floating fishing villages and fish farms.
- Visit the largest cave in the bay called Hang Sung Sot (Surprising cave).
- Paddle in our 2-person kayak through a limestone tunnel grotto called (Hang Luon) into a lovely lagoon. You may even see wild monkeys playing on the mountain cliffs. Paddle along and through narrow passages to visit the Man head island, Butterfly cave and Horse Neck cave. Spend more time swimming from the boat or kayak in the emerald waters…
- Anchor in a tranquil lagoon among Bai Tu Long Bay, Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay for dinner and a peaceful night on the boat.
Vega mini van and Cruise, full-time English speaking tour guide, kayak, entrance fees into Halong Bay, meals (L+ D)
Rooms on the Cruise: Air-conditioned rooms, private bathroom and window with an ocean view.
Day 02: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island
- 07h00 Wake up, do morning exercises on the boat deck and then the boat will drop us on Titop Beach island.
- Walk up 340 constructed terraced steps to the top of the mountain to watch the sunrise over the bay. The 360 degree view is breath-taking from this pagoda with views of Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island Nat Park.
- Walk down to Titop beach, a naturally formed sand beach, for a refreshing dip in the bay.
- Afterwards enjoy breakfast on the boat while we cruise towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island.
- Transship to tour small junk and then continue boating into Lan Ha Bay, the shallow bay surrounds Cat Ba National Park – Here we can decide to follow one of 2 flexible options.
+ Option for those whom likes cycling and trekking.
- The junk will approach Cat Ba National Park – Viet Hai dock where we will cycle 30 minutes on the shady path to Viet Hai village, visit and talk to get to know the daily life of the local villagers
- From the village, we trek for 1,5 hours on a roundabout trail into the park through the cave of bat, discover the tropical forest and the National Biosphere Reservation of Cat Ba…and over the mountain for universal view of Viet Hai village
- Afterwards we continue cycling back to the junk.
+ Option for those whom wants relaxation
- Keep staying on the junk to fish or disembark and walk along the park paths to take magnificent photos of the mountain, lagoons of Lan Ha bay…
Meet together on the Junk after 2,5 hours
- Enjoy lunch on the junk. Flexible activities: Relaxing on the junk deck or swim in the emerald waters…,
- Full afternoon for Kayaking: Paddle our kayak around to discover the hidden bay with long tunnel grottoes, quiet lagoons, secluded beaches and visit fishing villages to learn more about the daily life of fishermen…
- Watch the sunset over the bay as we cruise to Cat Ba Island
- Check in the hotel for a relaxing night. Free time to enjoy Cat Ba by night.
Vega boat, full time English speaking tour guide, kayak, Hung Long Harbour***hotel , entrance fees for Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba NP and meals (B + L)
Day 03: Cat Ba Island - Lan Ha bay – Bai Tu Long Bay - Ha Long - Hanoi
- 07h00 check out the hotel and enjoy buffet breakfast
- Take another boat trip though Lan Ha Bay to meet our big boat again
- Transship and cruise past Van Gia fishing village further into Bai Tu Long Bay. This outer route will lead you into an area lesser traveled by tourist and well-known for its magnificent seascapes
- We will stop for a while in a peaceful place for relaxation on the boat deck before heading for Halong pier.
- 11h45 Disembark and transfer to a hotel restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch we will drive back to Hanoi. Estimated to arrive in Hanoi between 16h30 – 17h00.
Vega mini van and cruise, full time English speaking tour guide and meals (B + L)
Deluxe room on boat +
Sup room in hotel
Deluxe room on
boat + hotel
Single room supplement
Note: Everyday Vega organizes this tour in group from 6 to regular 8-10 or maximum 13 pax,
Things to bring for this trip
- Your passport is required for check in the Cruise
- Particular requests for the food on boat are welcome
- Small backpack, Sunglasses and sunblock
- A good sandal or sport shoes, hat or cap and rain coat
Note: Bath towels and Life jackets (for both adults and kids) are available on the cruise
For more information: contact us at email@example.com
We assure that you will enjoy this trip!