Sapa Trekking– Bac Ha Market 3 days
Hanoi – Lao Cai by night train
- 20h00 our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi station for the 21h15 train to Lao Cai
- 8 hours sleep on the train
Inclusive services: Transfer and train ticket (Class: 4 soft berths in a cabin with A/C)
Day 01: Friday.
Sa PaTrekking to 4 villages: Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village
6-7 hrs trekking throughout 4 hamlets - visit 2 different kinds of minority.
- 05h15 you will arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Picked up and drive up to Sapa. First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
- Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people.
- Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) - Giang Ta Chai I. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority
- With your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
- Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, home-stay permit and meals (B + L + D)
Day 02: Saturday.
Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sa Pa
- In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming!
- Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skillful hands.
- Start a new trek into Hoan Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch
- Enjoy magnificent view of Ba Ho valley or visit some local houses of the Tay and then a standby car to return to Sapa.
- Check in hotel, free and easy in Sapa.
Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, Holiday hotel*** and meals (B + L)
Day 03: Sunday.
Sapa - Ba Ha Market – night train back to Hanoi
- 07h30 leave Sapa for Bac Ha market – a colorful market of the local hill tribes
- 10h00 you will arrive Bac Ha, independently attend the market that known as the most colorful ethnic market of all Northwest Vietnam. It is a fusion of many different hill tribes inhabiting around Bac Ha mountain district and here you can easily distinguish them by their different colorful costume dressing
- Attend the market, you will find out not only typical traditional custome but also the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the Tay, the Dzay, the Red Dzao, the Black H’mong…
- After lunch, drive back to Lao Cai, from the main road we walk down hill 2km to Trung Do village of the Tay minority located by the Chay riverbank. Visit and learn more typical culture, house architecture… then take a boat trip along beautiful Chay river under high waterfalls from mountain and primitive rain forest, this boat trip is also called highlight of this trip besides Bac Ha market of the ethnic minorities.
- Drive back to Lao Cai, stop in Ha Khau border gate to visit the international border gate Vietnam - China
- 17h30 drop at Lao Cai station, free time to get dinner around 20h10 catch the night train back to Hanoi - - 8 hours sleep on the train
Inclusive services: Private car to Bac Ha, tour guide, meals (B) and train ticket (same type)
- 05h15 the train will drop you in Hanoi station.
- Take your own way to your hotel.
- End the trip